Lobby to Stop Stupak-Pitts
National Organization for Women

Search:

Sign up:

to choose from our lists

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint      Shop Amazon

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please read it online.

NOW Action Alert
Support NOW's Work | November 18, 2009 | Tell a Friend

Volunteer NOW!

All NOW Actions

Join NOW at National Lobby Day and Rally to Stop Stupak-Pitts

On Wednesday, Dec. 2, abortion rights supporters will gather in Washington, D.C., to lobby the Senate and rally for health care reform that ensures women's access to reproductive health care.

NOW and our allies are calling on YOU to join us on Capitol Hill to demand that Congress not trade away women's reproductive rights in negotiations over health care reform. The Stupak-Pitts Amendment, which passed in the House, greatly limits women's ability to access abortion coverage. Similar language must not be included in the Senate version or the final bill.

We want to know if you're planning to be at the National Lobby Day and Rally and/or if you're interested in other volunteer opportunities on this critical issue. Fill out our volunteer online form NOW. Don't worry if you've never lobbied before -- just bring yourself and your passion (and your friends and family, too), and we'll help you with the rest!

Details:

Who: National Organization for Women and Allies

What: National Lobby Day and Rally to Stop Stupak-Pitts

Where: Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.

When: Wed, Dec. 2, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm

More details to follow -- make sure to sign up!

More information and action ideas are online, including details on a rally with NOW President Terry O'Neill in Pennsylvania this Saturday, Nov. 21.

take action and then donate

SUPPORT NOW:
Support NOW's Work for Equal Rights | Join NOW | Monthly Giving | Catalog | Shop Amazon

TAKE ACTION:
Get Involved | Find Your Nearest Chapter | Tell a Friend | Learn More

LISTS:
Unsubscribe, Edit Profile | Subscribe | All Lists

NOW Action List archives | Sign up for the NOW Action List | RSS feed

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.