National Equality March: Stand Strong
National Organization for Women

Search:

Sign up:

to choose from our lists

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint      Shop Amazon

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please read it online.

NOW Action Alert
Support NOW's Work | October 05, 2009 | Tell a Friend

Join NOW Activists On Facebook

All NOW Actions

National Equality March: Stand Strong This Weekend

March for Equality! Join activists on Facebook
take action

After taking action, please support our work!

"Our call for change must be bold and uncompromising." -- NOW President, Terry O'Neill

Will you be joining NOW activists across the country as we stand with the National Equality March this weekend?

The National Equality March, October 11, is an opportunity to ensure equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people -- in other words, equality for all women in the eyes of the law. No woman will have full equality until all women have full equality.

There are many ways you can help:

Join NOW in D.C.!

  • If you can make it to Washington, D.C. join the NOW delegation in the march! The new meeting location is:
    11:30, October 11
    SW corner of McPherson Square
    15th and Eye Street

    Please note this is a new meeting location.

    If you have questions, Pacific Shore NOW President Zoe Nicholson is serving as NOW National Equality March Lead and can be reached through the Facebook group for NOW activists.
    For more information, visit the National Equality March's website.

Can't make it to D.C.?

  • Ask your chapter to endorse the National Equality March.
  • Consider organizing a solidarity event in your community. If you are organizing online, but sure to include a link to NOW's website, National NOW's Facebook page and the March for Equality NOW Facebook group.
  • Write to your local media asking them to cover the march and continually make them aware of LGBT issues -- both nationwide and local.
  • Continue to support Marriage Equality and repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, as well as the so-called Defense of Marriage Act.

take action and then donate

SUPPORT NOW:
Support NOW's Work for Equal Rights | Join NOW | Monthly Giving | Catalog | Shop Amazon

TAKE ACTION:
Get Involved | Find Your Nearest Chapter | Tell a Friend | Learn More

LISTS:
Unsubscribe, Edit Profile | Subscribe | All Lists

NOW Action List archives | Sign up for the NOW Action List | RSS feed

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.