Tell Obama Your Vision!
National Organization for Women

Search:

Sign up:

to choose from our lists

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint      Shop Amazon

Congratulate Obama & Biden

Tell Them Your Ideas for a Feminist Administration NOW!

President-Elect Barack Obama wants to hear from you -- share your vision.

We did it! Women turned out in record numbers and we elected Barack Obama as the next president of the United States. Obama and his running mate Joe Biden have been entrusted with bringing change to this country during a time of crisis and Bush-induced cynicism.

After all the dancing in the streets: What next?

President-elect Obama wants you to share with him YOUR vision for where he should lead this nation. NOW is pleased that the Obama-Biden team is seeking input from everyone who stands to win or lose from the actions of this administration.

So, Speak Up NOW. Send your message to the Obama-Biden team and tell them:

  • Congratulations! Way to go! I'm so proud of your history-making victory.
  • I support NOW's call for an Obama cabinet and administration that reflects our country in all its diversity. Appointing only a few token women and people of color is not real change.
  • Here are the issues at the top of MY agenda for your administration (add your own).

On NOW's website we offer sample text to give you some ideas for your message. Just remember that your own thoughts, especially if you have a story or an example, will be more attention-grabbing and personal.

Now is not the time to sit back and relax. President-elect Obama asks "Where should we start together?" Speak out and tell him! Make the 44th presidential administration your own, beginning Right NOW!

Tell A Friend | NOW Home | Unsubscribe/Edit Profile | Subscribe | Support/Join NOW

NOW Action List archives | Sign up for the NOW Action List | RSS feed

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.