Send Hillary a Thank You Card!
National Organization for Women

Search:

Sign up:

to choose from our lists

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint      Shop Amazon

NOW Action Alert
Support NOW's Work | June 6, 2008 | Tell a Friend

All Actions

Donate to NOW

Send a Thank You Card to Hillary Clinton!

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton's campaign inspired millions of women across the country, and the increased female voter turnout has helped many women running for Congress or local office in those primaries.

Join us in sending a salute to Hillary Clinton, who said on June 3: "I made you -- and everyone who supported me -- a promise: to stand up for our shared values and to never back down. I'm going to keep that promise today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life."

Send a "Thanks Hillary" message today!

NOW President Kim Gandy wrote:

"Hillary, you have made a mark on history for eternity, giving little girls and little boys the full knowledge that women can compete, take risks, take the heat, make hard decisions, and be strong leaders. Whether you are President, Vice President, on the Supreme Court, serving as the Senate Majority Leader or just plain being the best-ever senator for New York and for all of us, we will be with you -- as we work together for equality for all, and a better, safer, more peaceful world for everyone, not just the privileged few. Yes, we will. Thank you, Hillary."

Please take a minute to send your "Thanks Hillary" message today!

SUPPORT NOW:
Support NOW's Work for Equal Rights | Join NOW | Monthly Giving | Shop Online

LEARN MORE:
NOW.org | NOW News Releases

TAKE ACTION:
Get Involved | Legislative Action Center | Find Your Nearest Chapter | Tell a Friend

LISTS:
Unsubscribe, Edit Profile | Subscribe | All Lists

NOW Action List archives | Sign up for the NOW Action List | RSS feed

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.