[NOW Actions] Say No! Join an Anti-Escalation Protest Near You
National Organization for Women

Search:

Sign up:

to choose from our lists

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint      Shop Amazon

NOW Action Alert
Support NOW's Work | December 19, 2006 | Tell a Friend

All NOW Actions

"Sign" the Giant Card to Speaker Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi on election night

You can be part of history ? make that herstory!

Sign the card!

On January 4, Nancy Pelosi will be sworn in as the first woman Speaker of the House and you can be part of the celebration. We will hand-deliver your personal message of support to the new Speaker, along with a giant Congratulations card.

Your message can be a personal sentiment with your hopes and wishes for Congress under her leadership - or you can just enter your information below and we'll include your name on the card to let her know that you send best wishes.

We hope to collect thousands of signatures and messages (don't worry - it will be a BIG card) so please pass this on to everyone who might want to be part of this historic event.

Sign the card!     Forward this message!

SUPPORT NOW:
Support NOW's Work for Equal Rights | Join NOW | Monthly Giving | Shop Online

LEARN MORE:
NOW.org | TheTruthAboutGeorge.com | NOW News Releases

TAKE ACTION:
Get Involved | Legislative Action Center | Find Your Nearest Chapter | Tell a Friend

LISTS:
Unsubscribe, Edit Profile | Subscribe | All Lists

NOW Action List archives | Sign up for the NOW Action List | RSS feed

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.