  • Subject: [dc-zaps] You're Invited to Join the DC NOW Contingent at Capital Pride
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:26:54 -0400

NOW DC Zaps

Wedding Cake

DC National Organization for Women

Requests the honor of your presence
at

The Capital City Pride Parade

Join DC NOW's
Equal Marriage Contingent

Gather from 5:30-6:00pm
Saturday, June 10th 2006
Meeting spot to be announced

Kindly RSVP to Erin Hanna at dcnow@dcnow.org
We'll e-mail you the meeting location Friday morning.

For more information visit:
Capital Pride
NOW's Work on Equal Marriage

NOW.org | All NOW Actions | Support NOW's work | Unsubscribe, Edit Profile | Subscribe

Main Index | Thread Index

Bookmark and Share Share/Save    email thisSend   printable versionPrint

give to NOW

NOW websites

Say It, Sister! Blog

NOW Foundation

NOW PACs

NOW on Campus

stay informed

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Google+ NOW's Flickr Photostream NOW's YouTube Channel
Support NOW with your purchase of print-to-order NOW products! Visit our store
shop amazon
amazon.com Support NOW by shopping at Amazon.com!

Actions | Join - Donate | Chapters | Members | Issues | Privacy | RSSRSS | Links | Home

© 1995-2012 National Organization for Women, All Rights Reserved. Permission granted for non-commercial use.